All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMulticultural Counseling and Psychotherapy, 6th ed, offers counseling students and professionals a distinctive lifespan approach that emphasizes the importance of social justice and diversity in mental health practice. Chapters include case studies, reflection questions, and examinations of current issues in the field. Each chapter also discusses the ways in which a broad range of factors-including sexuality, race, gender identity, and socioecomic conditions-affect clients' mental health, and gives students the information they need to best serve clients from diverse backgrounds.
- Author BiographyLeroy G. Baruth is professor and chair of the department of human development and psychological counseling in the Reich College of Education at Appalachian State University in Boone, North Carolina. He received his doctorate from the University of Arizona in Tucson. M. Lee Manning is professor and eminent scholar in the department of teaching and learning in the Darden College of Education at Old Dominion University in Norfolk, Virginia. He received his doctorate from the University of South Carolina in Columbia, South Carolina, and has published more than 175 journal articles and 35 books.
- Author(s)Leroy G. Baruth,M. Lee Manning
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication05/02/2016
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note8 black & white tables, 1 black & white line drawings
- Weight884 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edition Statement6th Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.06
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.27
- AU $10.97Trending at AU $14.49
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.84
- AU $11.97Trending at AU $20.26
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $34.86
- AU $43.43Trending at AU $48.12
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.