All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionThis teacher-education training program will help preservice and beginning teachers develop culturally sensitive curriculum that will integrate multicultural viewpoints and histories into the classroom, apply instructional strategies that encourage all students to achieve, and review school and district policies related to educational equity. The multicultural-education teacher-training program is a comprehensive training curriculum that provides kwledge and skills necessary to teach in a multicultural classroom. This training program emphasizes hands-on practice in a professional learning environment, which equips prospective teachers to participate in a diverse learning environment. From a multicultural perspective, all students should receive an education that continuously affirms human diversity-one that embraces the history and culture of all racial groups and that teaches people of color to take charge of their own destinies. With regard to teaching, a multicultural perspective assumes that teachers will hold high expectations for all students, and that they will challenge those students who are trapped in the cycle of poverty and despair to rise above it.
- Author(s)M Ed Latoya a Jackson
- Date of Publication15/09/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight106 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.