Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $24.09Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $14.06
About this product
- DescriptionThese essays look at topics concerning multicultural education and international perspectives, including the impact of disadvantage on academic achievement, immigration policy and multicultural education in Australia, and how motivation and learning affects students of diverse backgrounds.
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication05/09/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMulticultural Education: Issues, Policies & Practices S.
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight514 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Edited byFarideh Salili,Rumjahn Hoosain
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.