All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis in-depth look at the relationship between service learning and issues of diversity is a virtual blueprint for helping teachers (both pre- and in-service) to work better within their diverse classes and to bring increased understanding of diversity issues to all classrooms. Because there is only so much you can teach about culture, difference, and power in a university classroom, service learning is becoming an essential companion to multicultural teacher education. This volume shows how the author collaborated with community partners and pre-service teachers to jointly construct the service learning supplement to a multicultural education course - from the bottom up.
- Author(s)Carolyn R. O'Grady,Marilynne Boyle-Baise
- PublisherTeachers' College Press
- Date of Publication30/06/2002
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintTeachers' College Press
- Weight236 g
- Width158 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine12 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.88Trending at AU $23.68
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.52
- AU $32.89Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.32
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.67
- AU $44.12Trending at AU $51.80
- AU $41.91Trending at AU $52.43
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.