Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $71.74
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.89
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.83
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.55
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.04
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.67
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.44
About this product
- DescriptionIs Spanish one language? Yes and . A grapefruit in Guatemala is una toronja. In Argentina it is un pomelo. A waiter in Mexico is un mesero; in Uruguay, un mozo. In Spain eyeglasses are gafas; in Cuba, espejuelos. The list goes on and on. This dictionary tells you what all the others don't. It guides you through the many variations of Spanish and helps you identify and use everyday Spanish like a native.
- Author BiographyMorry Sofer is the founder of a major translation company in the Washington DC area, with 20 book translations and a dozen books on translation to his credit.
- PublisherSchreiber Publishing
- Date of Publication01/12/2006
- LanguageEnglish & Spanish
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Place of PublicationRockville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSchreiber Publishing
- Weight400 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edited byMorry Sofer
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.