All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionApplies psychological themes and theories on intergroup relations to a variety of cultures and conflicts across the globe. This book focuses on the implications of psychological research and theory for democracy and policies for managing diversity.
- PublisherAmerican Psychological Association
- Date of Publication01/12/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationWashington DC
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAmerican Psychological Association
- Out-of-print date29/07/2015
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight577 g
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.24
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.23
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $28.11Trending at AU $30.42
- AU $36.81Trending at AU $38.00
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.46
- AU $14.43Trending at AU $22.84
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.