Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionThis unique book, written by a trained psychologist and executive coach with decades of experience as a business executive, offers a step-by-step guide to the actual practice of executive coaching. The book begins with a case study from which an overall guiding theory is presented. Subsequent chapters adopt a descriptive rather than prescriptive approach that all well-trained practitioners can follow and understand. Included is a full chapter on outcome evaluation with a statistically valid and reliable methodology that offers the framework for empirical research. Numerous case histories and excerpts are fully analyzed from the perspective of the theoretical framework, a section on practical considerations - ethics, training, and when to turn down an assignment - is included; and the book concludes by revisiting the case history in the first chapter using the concepts and techniques introduced throughout the book. Appendices will include interview and evaluation protocols, feedback report and coaching plan formats, sample of coaching interventions, and a glossary.
- Author(s)Ruth L. Orenstein
- PublisherSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Date of Publication15/07/2007
- SubjectPsychology: Professional & General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer Publishing Co Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight454 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine17 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.