Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.25
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.80
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.96
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.27
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $36.07
- AU $29.91Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $50.46Trending at AU $57.09
About this product
- DescriptionSince from more than a century, the study of various types of integral equations and inequalities has been focus of great attention by many researchers, interested both in theory and its applications. In particular, there exists a very rich literature related to the integral equations and inequalities and their applications. The present mograph is an attempt to organize recent progress related to the Multidimensional integral equations and inequalities, which we hope will widen the scope of their new applications. The field to be covered is extremely wide and it is nearly impossible to treat all of them here. The material included in the mograph is recent and hard to find in other books. It is accessible to any reader with reasonable background in real analysis and acquaintance with its related areas. All results are presented in an elementary way and the book could also serve as a textbook for an advanced graduate course. The book deserves a warm welcome to those who wish to learn the subject and it will also be most valuable as a source of reference in the field. It will be an invaluable reading for mathematicians, physicists and engineers and also for graduate students, scientists and scholars wishing to keep abreast of this important area of research.
- Author(s)B. G. Pachpatte
- PublisherAtlantis Press (Zeger Karssen)
- Date of Publication26/07/2011
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleAtlantis Studies in Mathematics for Engineering and Science
- Series Part/Volume Number9
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintAtlantis Press (Zeger Karssen)
- Content NoteX, 245 p.
- Weight549 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Edition StatementEdition. ed.
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.