All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionMultidimensional approaches have increasingly been used to understand poverty, but have yet to be fully operationalized. This methodical and important book uses factor analysis and structural equations modelling to develop a multidimensional framework that integrates capability and social inclusion as additional poverty indicators. The empirical relevance of this methodological contribution is demonstrated through in-depth case studies of the United States and Nepal.
- Author(s)Udaya Wagle
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectSocial Issues, Services & Welfare
- Series TitleEconomic Studies in Inequality, Social Exclusion and Well-Being
- Series Part/Volume Number4
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note4 black & white illustrations, 22 black & white tables, biography
- Weight355 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine12 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2008
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.