All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThe increasing complexity of telecommunication networks requires us to develop adequate mathematical models. We must find their characteristics, optimize them subject to chosen criteria, and develop the corresponding control algorithms. Multidimensional queueing models are used to design and optimize modern and next-generation networks (NGN). The central problem of the related mathematical theory is to apply multidimensional and large-size queueing models to improve efficiency. In this book new methods are successively developed and applied to solve related problems. The book is recommended for researchers engaged with the mathematical theory of telecommunications traffic.
- Author BiographyProf. Agassi Z. Melikov is a professor in the Dept. of Teletraffic Theory at the Institute of Cybernetics of the National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan and a professor in the Dept. of Information Technologies at Baku State University, Azerbaijan. His research interests include teletraffic and queuing theory and their applications. Prof. Leonid A. Ponomarenko is a senior scientific researcher in the International Scientific-Education Center of the National Academy of Science of Ukraine, and he is a professor in the Dept. of Project Management in Kiev National University of Civil Engineering and Architecture. His areas of interests include mathematical modeling, the theory of queues with priorities, economics, logic and computer communications. He was awarded the state prize of Ukraine in Science and Engineering in 2002.
- Author(s)Agassi Melikov,Leonid Ponomarenko
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication09/08/2014
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note70 black & white illustrations, 26 black & white tables, biography
- Weight473 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine13 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.