Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.29
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.81
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $70.75
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.44
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.95
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $58.60
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $112.55
About this product
- DescriptionThis invaluable book provides an introduction to the development and application of molecular biology with a focus on translational research development in a variety of gastrointestinal cancers.Multidisciplinary Management of Gastrointestinal Cancers will emphasize the multidisciplinary aspects of GI cancer diagsis, treatment and management, introduce the application of new techniques in GI cancer therapy; guide clinicians/experts to use newly developed evidence-based information and kwledge in patient care.This book with also discuss the role of supportive care and quality of life issues in patients with GI malignancies.
- Author(s)Weijing Sun
- PublisherWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Date of Publication18/10/2016
- SubjectClinical Medicine: Professional
- Place of PublicationSingapore
- Country of PublicationSingapore
- ImprintWorld Scientific Publishing Co Pte Ltd
- Weight1134 g
- Width155 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine30 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.