All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.61
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.79
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.13
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.84
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.64
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe book deals with both the short and the long-run effects of the Uruguay Round: the reduction in the obstacles to trade, the enlargement of the multilateral system, the new institutional framework and the balance between regionalism and multilateralism in world trade relations. Its conclusions are based on theory, political ecomy and empirical analysis.
- Author BiographyRICCARDO FAINI is Professor of Economics at the University of Brescia and Research Fellow at the Centre for Economic Policy Research in London. ENZO GRILLI is Executive Director at the International Monetary Fund and Professorial Lecturer at the Johns Hopkins University, School of Advanced International Studies, Washington, DC.
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication16/04/1997
- SubjectInternational Relations
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight485 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Edited byRiccardo Faini
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.