All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
About this product
- DescriptionIn order to perform effective analysis of today's information security systems, numerous components must be taken into consideration. This book presents a well-organized, consistent solution created by the author, which allows for precise multilevel analysis of information security systems and accounts for all of the significant details. Enabling the multilevel modeling of secure systems, the quality of protection modeling language (QoP-ML) approach provides for the abstraction of security systems while maintaining an emphasis on quality protection. This book introduces the basis of the QoP modeling language along with all the advanced analysis modules, syntax, and semantics. It delineates the steps used in cryptographic protocols and introduces a multilevel protocol analysis that expands current understanding. * Introduces quality of protection evaluation of IT Systems * Covers the financial, ecomic, and CO2 emission analysis phase * Supplies a multilevel analysis of Cloud-based data centers * Details the structures for advanced communication modeling and energy analysis * Considers security and energy efficiency trade-offs for the protocols of wireless sensor network architectures * Includes case studies that illustrate the QoP analysis process using the QoP-ML * Examines the robust security metrics of cryptographic primitives * Compares and contrasts QoP-ML with the PL/SQL, SecureUML, and UMLsec approaches by means of the SEQUAL framework The book explains the formal logic for representing the relationships between security mechanisms in a manner that offers the possibility to evaluate security attributes. It presents the architecture and API of tools that ensure automatic analysis, including the automatic quality of protection analysis tool (AQoPA), crypto metrics tool (CMTool), and security mechanisms evaluation tool (SMETool). The book includes a number of examples and case studies that illustrate the QoP analysis process by the QoP-ML. Every operation defined by QoP-ML is described within parameters of security metrics to help you better evaluate the impact of each operation on your system's security.
- Author BiographyBogdan Ksiezopolski is an assistant professor at the Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology in Warsaw and Maria Sklodowska-Curie University in Lublin. He received his M.Sc. in computer physics from Maria Curie-Sklodowska University in Lublin and his Ph.D. in computer science from Polish-Japanese Academy of Information Technology in Warsaw, Poland. His research interests include information security, cryptology, security metrics, security engineering, and cryptographic protocols. He has published over 40 papers on computers security. He is the founder and creator of the Quality of Protection Modeling Language (QoP-ML) which enables multilevel modeling of secure systems.
- Author(s)Bogdan Ksiezopolski
- PublisherApple Academic Press Inc.
- Date of Publication24/06/2015
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationOakville
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintApple Academic Press Inc.
- Content Note53 black & white illustrations, 49 black & white tables
- Weight589 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.