CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.74
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionMultilingual Living presents speakers' own accounts of the challenges and advantages of living in several languages at individual, family and societal levels. Individuals te profound differences in their sense of themselves, their relationships and their parenting, depending on which language they use.
- Author BiographyCHARLOTTE BURCK is a Consultant Systemic Psychotherapist, Trainer and Researchers in the Child and Family Department of the Tavistock Clinic, London, UK. Her other books include Gender and Family Therapy (with Gwyn Daniel) and Gender, Power and Relationships (with Bebe Speed).
- Author(s)Charlotte Burck
- PublisherPalgrave USA
- Date of Publication07/12/2004
- Place of PublicationGordonsville
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight440 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine17 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.