All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.08
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of essays tackles the issues that arise when multilingualism meets translation and discusses the findings with a particular focus on Slavonic migrant languages. Despite its high relevance from both the theoretical and the applied perspective, the intersection of multilingualism and translation has been rather neglected in international research on multilingualism. This volume intends to create a new angle within this wide field of research and to systematize the most relevant approaches and ideas on this topic in international Slavonic studies.
- Author BiographyVladislava Warditz is Associate Professor for Slavonic Studies at the University of Potsdam. She works on language change and variation, multilingualism, cultural and historical linguistics. Beatrix Kress is Professor for Intercultural Communication at the University of Hildesheim. Her research interests include the Slavonic languages and cultures from a linguistic point of view.
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication16/11/2015
- SubjectEncyclopedias & General Reference
- Series TitlePotsdam Linguistic Investigations
- Series Part/Volume Number17
- Place of PublicationBern
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- First Published2015
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Weight410 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine20 mm
- Edited byBeatrix Kress,Vladislava Warditz
- Edition StatementNew edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.