Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $7.98Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by countryhouselibrary
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAimed at the begineer or n-expert, this is a colour-coded guide to getting the best out of one's multimedia PC and turning it into a home entertainment centre.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/06/2000
- SubjectComputing: Consumer Books ('Technical Trade')
- Series TitleScreenshots S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCassell Illustrated
- Out-of-print date06/08/2010
- Content Notefour-colour illustrations and screen shots
- Weight458 g
- Width230 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine9 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.81
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.80
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $52.87
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.66
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.34
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.85
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.