All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionMultimedia Maths provides an accessible guide to understanding and using basic software applications including the golden section, co-ordinate systems, collision detection, vectors and parameters. Screen effects and image handling are explained at a complex level using a more detailed outline to build and develop on the basic transformations. More advanced multi-media themes of quaternion rotation, fractal texture, Bezier curves and B-splines are de-constructed and usefully linked to an interactive website.
- Author BiographyBieke Masselis holds a master's degree (KU Leuven and UGent) in mathematics and teaches at Howest University College, West Flanders, Begium. Ivo De Pauw also holds a master's degree in mathematics (UGent) and teaches at Howest University College.
- Author(s)Bieke Masselis,Ivo De Pauw
- Date of Publication23/04/2014
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationTielt
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- Out-of-print date07/02/2017
- Content Note20 b&w
- Weight640 g
- Width170 mm
- Height240 mm
- Spine19 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.