All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
About this product
- DescriptionIntellectual property owners must continually exploit new ways of reproducing, distributing, and marketing their products. However, the threat of piracy looms as a major problem with digital distribution and storage techlogies. Multimedia Watermarking Techniques and Applications covers all current and future trends in the design of modern systems that use watermarking to protect multimedia content. Containing the works of contributing authors who are worldwide experts in the field, this volume is intended for researchers and practitioners, as well as for those who want a broad understanding of multimedia security. In the wake of the explosive growth of digital entertainment and Internet applications, this book is the definitive resource on the subject for scientists, researchers, programmers, engineers, business managers, entrepreneurs, and investors.
- Author(s)Borko Furht,Darko Kirovski
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication18/04/2006
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleInternet and Communications
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintAuerbach Publishers Inc.
- Content Note179 black & white illustrations, 38 black & white tables, 120 black & white halftones
- Weight771 g
- Width156 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.