All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionMultimodal Management of Canine Osteoarthritis, Second Edition takes an evidence-based approach to the canine patient with osteoarthritis, pursuing the objective of the best available medicine by a variety of means: multiple drugs, agents, adjuncts and delivery methods. Appreciating that surgical intervention may initially be required, particularly for stabilizing a joint, the major focus in this work is the conservative management of osteoarthritis. A clear and visual approach is taken with the overlapping of two three-pointed triangles of management: medical and n-medical. The completely updated new edition offers a major new chapter on Regenerative Medicine in collaboration with Drs Sherman Canapp and Brittany Jean Carr. It is recommended for any small animal veterinary practitioner, as well as researchers and students of the RCVS CertAVP.
- Author(s)Steven M. Fox
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication23/09/2016
- SubjectVeterinary Science
- Place of PublicationPortland
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintProductivity Press
- Content Note138 colour illustrations, 37 black & white tables
- Weight590 g
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Save on Textbooks
- AU $65.50Trending at AU $75.22
- AU $143.50Trending at AU $152.67
- AU $44.92Trending at AU $56.19
- AU $28.56Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $20.94Trending at AU $25.80
- AU $20.25Trending at AU $22.04
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.