All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $92.76
- AU $28.69Trending at AU $30.73
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.60
- AU $44.48Trending at AU $51.92
- AU $78.77Trending at AU $115.92
- AU $34.28Trending at AU $38.56
- AU $44.27Trending at AU $52.71
About this product
- DescriptionThis comprehensive study of the rise of multinational corporations from emerging ecomies explores the basis of their success. Andrea Goldstein argues that the history of multinational business offers valuable lessons for the present and shows how emerging multinationals are embedded in dense political, social and ethnic networks.
- Author BiographyANDREA GOLDSTEIN is Senior Economist at the OECD Development Centre, France. He was previously at the World Bank Group, the OECD Economics Department and the Italian Securities and Exchange Commission.
- Author(s)Andrea Goldstein
- PublisherPalgrave Macmillan
- Date of Publication17/04/2007
- SubjectBusiness, Accounting & Vocational: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Series TitleInternational Political Economy Series
- Place of PublicationBasingstoke
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPalgrave Macmillan
- Content Notebiography
- Weight318 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine12 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.