All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $94.99Trending at AU $106.80
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.51
- AU $104.90Trending at AU $118.13
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.21
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $107.51
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $106.06
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.61
About this product
- DescriptionIncorporating team context into research and practice concerning team effectiveness in multinational organizations still remains an ongoing challenge. This book aims at drawing the attention of researchers and practitioners towards the importance of various 'layers' of context on multinational teams and developing an empirically derived framework for multinational team functioning in business organisations. It shows how companies make use of these teams and how these teams contribute to competitive advantage. The study has been conducted in an Austrian, a German, and an American company. It reveals that if managed appropriately, these teams reduce the complexity of operations by facilitating the creation and transfer of explicit and tacit kwledge and by transferring appropriate dimensions of headquarter corporate culture between geographically dispersed business units.
- Author BiographyThe Author: Aida Numic is a lecturer at Brunel University in London and external lecturer at the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration. She earned her Ph.D. from the Vienna University of Economics and Business Administration in 2007. Her research focuses on cross-border mergers and acquisitions, multinational teams, knowledge transfer, and team learning. She published several articles in academic journals.
- Author(s)Aida Hajro,Aida Numic
- PublisherPeter Lang AG
- Date of Publication01/09/2008
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Series TitleForschungsergebnisse der Wirtschaftsuniversitat Wien
- Series Part/Volume Number26
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintPeter Lang AG
- Content Note19, 19 tables
- Weight320 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Edition Statement1st New edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.