All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.04
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.83
- AU $34.29Trending at AU $38.68
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $29.35
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $17.94
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.21
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume offers social scientists a concise overview of multiple attribute decision making (MADM) methods, their characteristics and applicability and methods for solving MADM problems. Real world examples are used to introduce the reader to rmative models for optimal decisions. The authors explore how MADM methods can be used for descriptive purposes to model: the existing decision-making process; ncompensatory and scoring methods; accommodation of soft data; construction of a multiple-decision support systems; and the validity of methods. The advanced procedures of TOPSIS and ELECTRE are also presented.
- Author BiographyDr Yoon received his Ph.D. degree from Kansas State University. He has taught courses on Quantitative Analysis, Operations Management, Quality Management, and Statistics. His research areas include Strategic Decision Analysis, Quality Management (Six Sigma), and Fuzzy Set Applications on Operations Management. Recently, he is working on user friendly translation of statistical principles. Dr Yoon has published 30+ scholarly journal publications and three books, including the prestigious Sage Quantitative Applications in Social Sciences Series #104: Multiple Attribute Decision Making. Dr Yoon spent one year as Visiting Research Associate Professor at Kansas State University. He has been a consultant to HTX International, HESI ,PSE&G and many more. He is a column writer for a daily Korean newspaper in NYC.
- Author(s)Ching-Lai Hwang,K. Paul Yoon
- PublisherSAGE Publications Inc
- Date of Publication01/01/1995
- SubjectSociology & Anthropology: Professional
- Series TitleQuantitative Applications in the Social Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Numberv. 104
- Place of PublicationThousand Oaks
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAGE Publications Inc
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight118 g
- Width139 mm
- Height215 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.