All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book will provide 300 practice MCQs divided into three practice papers. Correct answers will follow, accompanied by short referenced tes drawing from recent important journal articles, major critical care textbooks and selected internet resources. Since there is other dedicated intensive care MCQ book on the market, this book would be relevant to the following groups: junior intensive care trainees, senior intensive care nursing staff wishing to enhance their medical kwledge, intensive care consultants as a teaching aid and trainees preparing for professional examinations. This MCQ book will also be ideal in preparation for the European Diploma in Intensive Care Medicine (EDIC) Part 1 examination, as the questions will be matched as closely as possible in style and difficulty to those in the EDIC Part 1. The EDIC is an internationally recognised qualification for medical trainees in intensive care, set by the European Society for Intensive Care Medicine (ESICM). It is a two-part examination consisting of a 100-question multiple choice paper (Part 1) and a clinical and viva voce examination (Part 2). To ensure relevance, the questions will be designed with reference to the training syllabus provided by the ESICM.
- Author BiographyDr Steve Benington MBChB, MRCP, FRCA, EDIC, FFICM Consultant in Intensive Care Medicine & Anaesthesia, Central Manchester Foundation Trust, UK Peter Nightingale FRCA FRCP is Consultant in Intensive Care & Anaesthesia, Intensive Care Unit, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester. Maire Shelly MB ChB FRCA is Consultant in Intensive Care & Anaesthesia, Intensive Care Unit, Wythenshawe Hospital, Manchester.
- Author(s)Maire Shelly,Peter Nightingale,Steve Benington
- PublisherTFM Publishing Ltd
- Date of Publication25/02/2009
- SubjectMedicine: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarley
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTFM Publishing Ltd
- Content Notetables & charts
- Weight586 g
- Width210 mm
- Height150 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.14Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.