All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.74Trending at AU $16.23
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $14.06Trending at AU $20.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
About this product
- DescriptionExaming multiple competencies and self-regulated learning in multicultural education, this volume covers topics including intelligence tests, kwledge assessment, mathematics in problem solving, and motivation and self-regulation.
- Author(s)Farideh Salili,Rumjahn Hoosain
- PublisherInformation Age Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2001
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleMulticultural Education & International Perspectives S.
- Place of PublicationGreenwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintInformation Age Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight537 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.