All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for users with an intermediate background in SAS programming and statistics, this book is an excellent resource for anyone seeking guidance on multiple imputation. It provides both theoretical background and practical solutions for those working with incomplete data sets in an engaging example-driven format.
- Author BiographyPatricia Berglund is a Senior Research Associate in the Survey Methodology Program at the University of Michigan Institute for Social Research (ISR). She has extensive experience in the use of SAS for data management and analysis. She is a faculty member in the ISR's Summer Institute in Survey Research Techniques and also directs the ISR's SAS training programs. Berglund also teaches a SAS Business Knowledge Series class titled, Imputation Techniques in SAS. Her primary research interests are mental health, youth substance issues, and survey methodology.
- Author(s)Patricia Berglund,Steven G Heeringa
- PublisherSAS Institute
- Date of Publication01/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSAS Institute
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight395 g
- Width216 mm
- Height279 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.