Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.15
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.64
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.68
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.42
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.63
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $89.41
- AU $86.99Trending at AU $97.42
About this product
- DescriptionMultiple Lead ECGs: A Practical Analysis of Arrhythmias is an easy to use, comprehensive text for use by all levels of clinicians, educators and any students of electrocardiography related to patient care. The chapters were developed following a consistent format including commonly encountered arrhythmias, their ECG characteristics, signs and symptoms and proposed interventions. To aide the reader, the book features a self-assessment at the end of each chapter and an overall review to include interventions. Also included are answers to self-assessment exercises, rmal ranges and variations in the adult 12-lead ECG. There is also quick review of assessment and interventions, medication profiles, a list of abbreviations and a comprehensive glossary.
- Author BiographyDr. Lewis is the President of KACEL, Inc. Professional and Community Education. She is also adjunct faculty within the Maricopa County Community College District where she is accredited to teach in all level of EMS courses and is an Examiner for the National Registry of EMTs. After serving as EMT/FSC Department Chair at Phoenix College since 1986, Dr. Lewis retired in 2005. During that time she was also a member of the Arizona EMS Council (Governor's Appointment), and member of the National EMS Curriculum Development Group. She has worked as a critical care nurse and educator, has authored several articles and contributed to texts on nursing care, education theory and techniques, as well as various cardiovascular topics. Dr. Lewis holds many industry affiliations and credentials, is an active RN and holds a BSN in nursing and a PhD in Education.
- Author(s)Kathryn Lewis
- PublisherCengage Learning, Inc
- Date of Publication31/12/2009
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectMedicine: General
- Place of PublicationClifton Park
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDelmar Cengage Learning
- Content Noteblack & white tables, diagrams, figures
- Weight1060 g
- Width210 mm
- Height270 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.