All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume in hor of Susan M. Gass focuses on interaction in second language acquisition from multiple perspectives. International experts in the field of SLA contribute insights and explanations on the interaction approach's compatibility with other theoretical approaches, key empirical studies, interaction in specific contexts, and future directions. Readers will find an enriching discussion of how the interaction research tradition is viewed in a wide range of different appraoches to learning and teaching second languages.
- Author BiographyAlison Mackey is Professor of Linguistics and Head of Applied Linguistics Programs at Georgetown University. Charlene Polio is Associate Professor in the Department of Linguistics and Germanic, Slavic, Asian, and African Languages, and Director of the MA Program in Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages (TESOL) at Michigan State University.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication02/03/2010
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight294 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edited byAlison Mackey,Charlene Polio
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.