All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.59Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.29Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $73.90Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.46Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionThis first British Edition of this classic guide to multiple sclerosis continues to be the definitive guide for everyone concerned with this disease - those who have MS and their families, and all the health care professionals involved with its management. It covers a wide range of topics in a format that is accessible, and easy to understand.
- Author BiographyRosalind C. Kalb, PhD is the Director of the Professional Resource Centre at the National Multiple Sclerosis Society in New York, developing and providing educational and consultation services to clinicians who care for people with MS. In her private clinical practice, she specialises in the needs of individuals and families living with chronic illness and disability. She serves on the editorial board of several publications, including the International Journal of MS Care, and is the editor of the book Multiple Sclerosis: A Guide for Families.
- Author(s)Rosalind Kalb
- PublisherClass Publishing
- Date of Publication01/11/2004
- SubjectFamily & Health: General
- Series TitleClass Health S.
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintClass Publishing
- Weight1147 g
- Width176 mm
- Height252 mm
- Spine33 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.