Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides an introduction to dynamical systems with multiple time scales. The approach it takes is to provide an overview of key areas, particularly topics that are less available in the introductory form. The broad range of topics included makes it accessible for students and researchers new to the field to gain a quick and thorough overview. The first of its kind, this book merges a wide variety of different mathematical techniques into a more unified framework. The book is highly illustrated with many examples and exercises and an extensive bibliography. The target audience of this book are senior undergraduates, graduate students as well as researchers interested in using the multiple time scale dynamics theory in nlinear science, either from a theoretical or a mathematical modeling perspective.
- Author BiographyChristian Kuehn is a Postdoctoral Researcher at Vienna University of Technology, Institute for Analysis and Scientific Computing in Vienna, Austria. He received his PhD in Applied Mathematics from Cornell University in 2010. His research areas include: applied mathematics, differential equations, dynamical systems, numerical mathematics, and stochastics.
- Author(s)Christian Kuehn
- PublisherSpringer International Publishing AG
- Date of Publication25/02/2015
- Series TitleApplied Mathematical Sciences
- Series Part/Volume Number191
- Place of PublicationCham
- Country of PublicationSwitzerland
- ImprintSpringer International Publishing AG
- Content Note148 black & white illustrations, 48 colour illustrations, 3 black & white tables, biography
- Weight1533 g
- Width155 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine44 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.