All listings for this product
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.84
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.70
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.14
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $87.71
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.72
- AU $34.66Trending at AU $35.87
- AU $28.96Trending at AU $38.89
About this product
- DescriptionMultiresolution Time Domain Scheme for Electromagnetic Engineering examines the multiresolution time domain (MRTD) scheme and shows how it can be used to satisfy a variety of technical needs. This comprehensive resource presents a combination of theoretically advanced mathematical topics and their application in time domain Maxwell solution techniques. These topics include concepts of signal space, the multiresolution analysis (MRA), and scaling and wavelet functions; construction of MRA families; interconnection among the MRTD, finite difference time domain (FDTD), and MoM; MRTD boundary truncations; MRTD plane wave incidence, near-to-far-field transform, and scattering analysis; MRTD applications on microwave and millimeter wave integrated circuits; and generalized differential matrix operators (GDMOs). This text offers an invaluable, stand-alone reference for scientists, engineers, and students in a wide range of fields.
- Author BiographyYINCHAO CHEN, PHD, is Associate Professor in the Department of Electrical Engineering at the University of South Carolina. Dr. Chen has published over 140 international articles in refereed journals (and conference proceedings), and is also the coauthor, coeditor, and contributing author of several books. QUNSHENG CAO, PHD, earned his doctorate degree at the Hong Kong Polytechnic Institute in 2001. He is currently a postdoctoral research associate in the Army High Performance Computing Research Center at the University of Minnesota in Minneapolis. RAJ MITTRA, PHD, is Professor in the Electrical Engineering Department of The Pennsylvania State University and the Director of the Electromagnetic Communication Laboratory. Dr. Mittra is a Life Fellow of the IEEE, a past president of APS, and has served as the editor of the IEEE Transactions of Antennas and Propagation.
- Author(s)Qunsheng Cao,Raj Mittra,Yinchao Chen
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication18/02/2005
- SubjectTechnology: General & Reference
- Series TitleWiley Series in Microwave and Optical Engineering
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight670 g
- Width162 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.