All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe only integrative approach to chaos and random fractal theory Chaos and random fractal theory are two of the most important theories developed for data analysis. Until w, there has been single book that encompasses all of the basic concepts necessary for researchers to fully understand the ever-expanding literature and apply vel methods to effectively solve their signal processing problems. Multiscale Analysis of Complex Time Series fills this pressing need by presenting chaos and random fractal theory in a unified manner. Adopting a data-driven approach, the book covers:* DNA sequence analysis* EEG analysis* Heart rate variability analysis* Neural information processing* Network traffic modeling* Ecomic time series analysis* And more Additionally, the book illustrates almost every concept presented through applications and a dedicated Web site is available with source codes written in various languages, including Java, Fortran, C, and MATLAB, together with some simulated and experimental data. The only modern treatment of signal processing with chaos and random fractals unified, this is an essential book for researchers and graduate students in electrical engineering, computer science, bioengineering, and many other fields.
- Author BiographyJianbo Gao is an Assistant Professor of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida. Yinhe Cao is the CEO of BioSieve. Wen-wen Tung is an Assistant Professor of the Department of Earth and Atmospheric Sciences at Purdue University, West Lafayette, Indiana. Jing Hu is a Research Engineer of the Department of Electrical and Computer Engineering at the University of Florida.
- Author(s)Jian-Bo Gao,Jing Hu,Wen-Wen Tung,Yinhe Cao
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/10/2007
- SubjectElectronics Engineering & Communications Engineering
- Place of PublicationChicester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWiley-Blackwell (an imprint of John Wiley & Sons Ltd)
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight640 g
- Width162 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine22 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.57
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.97
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.24
- AU $46.35Trending at AU $48.13
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.05
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.