All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.11
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $73.45
- AU $31.43Trending at AU $36.86
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $34.21
- AU $26.99Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.28
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.64
About this product
- DescriptionMultiscale Signal Analysis and Modeling presents recent advances in multiscale analysis and modeling using wavelets and other systems. This book also presents applications in digital signal processing using sampling theory and techniques from various function spaces, filter design, feature extraction and classification, signal and image representation/transmission, coding, nparametric statistical signal processing, and statistical learning theory.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication18/09/2012
- SubjectOther Specific Technologies
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Notebiography
- Weight754 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Edited byAhmed I. Zayed,Xiaoping Shen
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.