All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow in its third edition, this highly successful text has been fully revised and updated with expanded sections on cutting-edge techniques including Poisson regression, negative bimial regression, multimial logistic regression and proportional odds regression. As before, it focuses on easy-to-follow explanations of complicated multivariable techniques. It is the perfect introduction for all clinical researchers. It describes how to perform and interpret multivariable analysis, using plain language rather than complex derivations and mathematical formulae. It focuses on the nuts and bolts of performing research, and prepares the reader to set up, perform and interpret multivariable models. Numerous tables, graphs and tips help to demystify the process of performing multivariable analysis. The text is illustrated with many up-to-date examples from the medical literature on how to use multivariable analysis in clinical practice and in research.
- Author BiographyMitchell H. Katz is Clinical Professor of Medicine, Epidemiology and Biostatistics at the University of California, San Francisco, Attending Physician at the San Francisco General Hospital, and Director of the San Francisco Department of Public Health, San Francisco, USA.
- Author(s)Mitchell H. Katz
- PublisherCambridge University Press
- Date of Publication10/03/2011
- SubjectMedical Nursing & Ancillary Services
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCambridge University Press
- Content Note30 b/w illus. 40 tables
- Weight450 g
- Width189 mm
- Height246 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.26
- AU $93.88Trending at AU $107.07
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $75.99Trending at AU $79.99
- AU $55.80Trending at AU $56.95
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.