All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.29
- AU $30.83Trending at AU $34.85
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $15.71
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.26
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.52
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.01
About this product
- DescriptionThis title is designed for the undergraduate course in multivariable and vector calculus. Rather than concentrating on technical skills, it focuses on a deeper understanding of the subject by providing many unusual and challenging examples. This book is aimed primarily at undergraduates in mathematics and the physical sciences. The basic topics of vector geometry, differentiation and integration in several variables are explored. It also provides numerous computer algebra illustrations and tutorials using MATLAB or MAPLE.
- Author BiographyDAVID A. SANTOS holds a PhD from the University of Michigan. His interests range from number theory, combinatorics, and algorithms to computer programming. His publications include Probability: An Introduction (JB Learning).
- Author(s)David A. Santos
- PublisherMercury Learning & Information
- Date of Publication28/01/2014
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectScience & Mathematics: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMercury Learning & Information
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight1043 g
- Width178 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine28 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.