Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $203.26Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by the_nile
- Est. delivery by 18 Oct
- AU $49.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis up-to-date, comprehensive sourcebook treats data-oriented techniques as well as classical methods. Emphasis is on principles rather than mathematical detail, and coverage ranges from the practical problems of graphically representing high dimensional data to the theoretical problems relating to matrices of random variables. Each chapter serves as a self-contained survey of a specific topic. Includes many numerical examples, and over 1,100 references.
- Author BiographyGEORGE A. F. SEBER is a Professor in the Department of Statistics at The University of Auckland in New Zealand.
- Author(s)G. A. F. Seber
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication03/09/2004
- Series TitleWiley Series in Probability and Statistics
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight823 g
- Width153 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementNew edition
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.85Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.43Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.