All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.52
- AU $3.75Trending at AU $7.39
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.94
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.81
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.14
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.09
- AU $17.07Trending at AU $23.44
About this product
- DescriptionMultivariate public key cryptosystems (MPKC) is a fast-developing area in cryptography. This book systematically presents the subject matter for a broad audience and is the first book to focus on this exciting new topic. Information security experts in industry can use the book as a guide for understanding what is needed to implement these cryptosystems for practical applications, and researchers in both computer science and mathematics will find it a good starting point for exploring this new field. It is also suitable as a textbook for advanced-level students.
- Author(s)Dieter S. Schmidt,Jason E. Gower,Jintai Ding
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication23/11/2010
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Series TitleAdvances in Information Security
- Series Part/Volume Number25
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight433 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement1st ed. Softcover of orig. ed. 2006
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.