All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $12.99Trending at AU $19.32
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.53
- AU $12.82Trending at AU $13.83
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $38.16
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $55.69
- AU $20.18Trending at AU $24.51
- AU $26.40Trending at AU $33.66
About this product
- DescriptionUpgrade manufacturing and service performance with powerful statistical tools. There's better way to master the most rigorous statistical methods available for analyzing the performance of complex systems - Multivariate Statistical Methods in Quality Management teaches powerful analytic tools for troubleshooting, root cause analysis, process control, quality improvement, and many other applications.Written by statistics experts who specialize in reliability and quality engineering, this unique resource introduces the fundamentals and then demonstrates how to: choose the best method for each data set; make complex data intelligible with graphical tools; coax important hidden information from data with graphical 3-D software and numerical multivariate data stratification; perform data reduction with principal component analysis, factor analysis, and discriminant analysis; apply multivariate methods in Six Sigma enterprises; get clarification from case studies, models, and 50 illustrations; and, uncover the source of problems and pinpoint solutions in arenas from manufacturing processes to sales performance and beyond.
- Author BiographyKai Yang, Ph.D., has consulted extensively in many areas of quality and reliability engineering. He is Associate Professor of Industrial and Manufacturing Engineering at Wayne State University, Detroit, Michigan. He lives in West Bloomfield, Michigan. Jayant Trewn, Ph.D., is a research faculty member at Beaumont Hospital in Royal Oak, Michigan. He is responsible for implementing cutting edge industrial engineering tools in hospital and health care management. Dr. Trewn was a Director of Quality and Productivity Improvement at Vetri Systems, a Lason Company. He was responsible for business process design and improvement in the global business environment.
- Author(s)Jayant Trewn,Kai Yang
- PublisherMcGraw-Hill Education - Europe
- Date of Publication01/03/2004
- SubjectMechanical Engineering
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMcGraw-Hill Professional
- Content Note50 illustrations
- Weight580 g
- Width157 mm
- Height231 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.