Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $168.00Trending at AU $183.03
- AU $64.99Trending at AU $74.58
- AU $10.36Trending at AU $12.77
- AU $23.67Trending at AU $25.41
- AU $34.18Trending at AU $36.92
- AU $31.75Trending at AU $37.28
- AU $28.90Trending at AU $35.37
About this product
- DescriptionThe Big Picture series launches with 16 titles for KS1 all about what is going on all around the world, split into four high interest topics. Find out how other people around the world live/lived; extreme animals habitats or weather across the globe; faraway homes made of ice and much, much more. Each book within this Key Stage 1 series will provide a number of jumping off points in a high interest, accessible way, with which to cover the 'big curriculum picture'. Eventually backed up by teacher tes comprising background information and teaching tes re: how to use the books to cover statutory national curriculum key skills. What have been some of the most famous jobs in history around the world? This book delves into the weird and wonderful world of the Egyptian Mummy makers.
- Author BiographyAnita Ganeri is an award-winning author of non-fiction. She won this year's Blue Peter Award for Best Book with Facts for her Horrible Geography book: Planet in Peril, and has co-authored the Who's Who in... series for A&C Black.
- Author(s)Anita Ganeri,Anna Claybourne
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication28/10/2010
- SubjectSchool Textbooks & Study Guides: Literature, Arts & Humanities
- Series TitleThe Big Picture
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintA & C Black Publishers Ltd
- Content NoteFull colour photographs and artwork
- Width210 mm
- Height220 mm
- Spine9 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.