Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $11.82Trending at AU $16.44
- AU $26.95Trending at AU $27.34
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.18
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.52
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.65
- AU $12.62Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $31.28
About this product
- DescriptionMummy and baby lion practise little roars. Then they have a little nap and practise little sres. Stroke their silky skin! There are zebras, giraffes, lions and hippos to meet in this gorgeous book. Children can press out and play with the eight velvety safari animals, matching each baby with its mummy and then fitting them together again! Mummy and Baby Safari is one in a series of four books, each featuring two adorable soft-to-touch animals on every page. These delightfully simple jigsaws are designed especially for very young children to develop hand-eye co-ordination, and are perfect for little hands to stroke.
- Author BiographyMelanie Mitchell lives in Powys in Wales. Her illustration style is beautifully colourful, soft and textured and is extremely child friendly. She has published novelty book series with Pinwheel and Campbell Books, most recently BABY BASKET and PEEKAPOPS. This is her first series of books for Bloomsbury, and we are delighted to welcome her to the list. Smriti Prasadam has written and devised numerous novelty book titles, including JINGLE JANGLE JUNGLE and MUDDLE FARM, both illustrated by Axel Scheffler. As Writer for BBC Children's Magazines, she originated a raft of stories for well known pre-school television characters. She now works for Bloomsbury as a commissioning editor.
- Author(s)Smriti Prasadam
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication06/02/2006
- FormatBoard book
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Width190 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Illustrator(s)Melanie Mitchell
- Format DetailsTouch-and-feel book
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.