Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $11.50Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEve Branson's life reads like a fast-paced adventure vel. A classically trained ballet dancer, she appeared in racy West End productions, disguised herself as a boy to take glider lessons, enlisted in the Women's Royal Navy Service, and then embarked on a series of harrowing adventures as a Star Girl air hostess on the ill-fated British South American Airways. Though marrying the dashing ex-Calvary officer, Edward Ted Branson, brought her down to earth to raise three children, Eve's quest for adventure never faltered. After running several businesses, traveling the world, and doing global charity work, Eve is preparing to launch the first commercial space travelers to the edge of space in a Virgin Galactic mother ship that bears her name. In this lively, absorbing memoir - part diary, part adventure story, part family history - Eve Branson's formidable energy propels the reader through an extraordinary life. Along the way, she divulges some of the urthodox but effective trade secrets behind raising one of the world's most colorful entrepreneurs.
- Author(s)Eve Branson
- Date of Publication14/01/2013
- SubjectBiography: The Arts
- Place of PublicationBloomington
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight401 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $16.90
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.70
- AU $9.06Trending at AU $14.03
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.87
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.83
- AU $20.29Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.85
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.