All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.09
- AU $166.95Trending at AU $170.17
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $117.55
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $108.59
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.99
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.38
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.54
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned to be a stand alone desktop reference for the Stormwater manager, designer, and planner, the bestselling Municipal Stormwater Management has been expanded and updated. Here is what's new in the second edition: * New material on complying with the NPDES program for Phase II and in running a stormwater quality program * The latest information on stormwater utilities * Metric versions of many of the equations, charts, and design mographs * The latest information on Best Management Practices (BMPs) * New concepts in stormwater master planning * An understanding of the recent evolution in stormwater practice * Site design practices to reduce stormwater impacts * Lots of additional information related to the development of municipal stormwater programs The authors provide the most up-to-date information available, including water quality best management practices and stormwater master and quality management plans. They present little kwn but valuable tables, charts, and procedures covering both common designs and more specialized situations. Both English and Metric versions of charts and mographs are included where available and where deemed useful for the designer. The text presents an understanding of what works and what doesn't in real-world municipalities. Topics on planning and institutional concerns focus on programs dealing with public awareness, ordinances and regulations, and financing. Technical design topics range from the practical aspects of hydrologic procedures to the design of culverts and storm drainage systems. This stand-alone document provides all the essential information for the design and analysis of most stormwater management facilities. Municipal Stormwater Management, Second Edition covers all aspects of municipal Stormwater management, from planning and institutional concerns to technical design considerations. It details the design applications and the institutional aspects of Stormwater management that planners and administrators face on a daily basis. The material and depth of coverage make this book the perfect text for both professional and academic use.
- Author(s)Andrew J. Reese,Thomas N. Debo
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication25/11/2002
- SubjectCivil Engineering & Environmental Engineering
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLewis Publishers,U.S.
- Content Note539 black & white illustrations, 178 black & white tables
- Weight2199 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine65 mm
- Format DetailsSewn
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.