All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDevelopers have made Murach's core C# book a perennial best-seller ever since the 1st edition came out in 2004. Now, this 5th Edition is a self-paced, professional book that shows how to use Visual Studio 2012, C# 5.0, and the .NET 4.5 classes to develop Windows Forms applications. It's an objectoriented book that shows how to use business classes, inheritance, and interfaces the way they're used in the real world. It's a data programming book that shows how to prototype professional database applications using RAD features like data sources, how to start using ADO.NET to work directly with databases for more control, and how to use LINQ to query a variety of data sources, from databases to arrays to XML files. It's a book that broadens your kwledge with an introduction to Windows 8 programming. When you're done, you'll be able to develop 3-tiered, object-oriented Windows Forms applications the way the best professionals do.
- Author BiographyAnne Boehm has over 20 years of experience as an enterprise programmer. For the past 7 years, she's specialised in Visual Basic and .NET programming, and she's authored or co-authored books on VB.NET, ADO.NET, and ASP.NET.
- Author(s)Anne Boehm,Joel Murach
- PublisherMike Murach & Associates Inc.
- Date of Publication01/05/2013
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFresno, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMike Murach & Associates Inc.
- Content Note372 illus
- Weight1704 g
- Width205 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine46 mm
Save on Atlases
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $12.23
- AU $56.84Trending at AU $58.45
- AU $20.36Trending at AU $22.09
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.