All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the 4th edition of Murach's classic Java book that's trained thousands of developers in the last 10 years. Now fully updated to take advantage of the NetBeans IDE, this book helps any programmer learn Java faster and better than ever before. It's the one Java book that presents object-oriented features like inheritance, interfaces, and polymorphism in a way that's both understandable and useful in the real world. It moves at the professional pace that's expected on the job. It is full of practical coding examples that enhance training and that work as time-saving models for new applications. And it's all done in the distinctive Murach style that has been training professional programmers for more than 37 years.
- Author(s)Joel Murach
- PublisherMike Murach & Associates Inc.
- Date of Publication01/10/2011
- SubjectComputing: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationFresno, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMike Murach & Associates Inc.
- Content Note338 illus
- Weight1592 g
- Width255 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine42 mm
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.90Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.