All listings for this product
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $17.95Trending at AU $23.55
- AU $62.03Trending at AU $75.38
- AU $32.88Trending at AU $36.70
- AU $37.69Trending at AU $48.07
- AU $30.58Trending at AU $37.48
- AU $17.45Trending at AU $19.79
- AU $44.07Trending at AU $51.53
About this product
- DescriptionA thoroughly redesigned and updated version of Murach's best-selling book that makes it easier than ever to learn how to use JCL (Job Control Language) on IBM mainframes. After you learn how to use JCL for the jobs that you run everyday, you will learn the advanced JCL skills that let you get the most from your operating system. Along the way, you'll learn how to use general-purpose utilities, the IDCAMS utility for VSAM files, and Unix system services. It's all there in the unique Murach style that has been training professional programmers for more than 25 years.
- Author BiographyRaul Menendez and Doug Lowe
- Author(s)Doug Lowe,Raul Menendez
- PublisherMike Murach & Associates Inc.
- Date of Publication27/03/2002
- SubjectComputing: Professional & Programming
- Place of PublicationFresno, CA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMike Murach & Associates Inc.
- Content Note242 b/w illus
- Weight1330 g
- Width255 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine32 mm
- Edition StatementRevised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.