All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe gripping new crime vel in the Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus series from New York Times bestselling author Faye Kellerman. Detective Peter Decker and his wife Rina Lazarus have moved from the chaos of L.A. to upstate New York, to a quiet town that is home to elite colleges and pensioners. Semi-retired and faced with mundane call-outs at the Greenbury Police Department, Decker is becoming bored of life. So when he is called about a potential break-in at the local cemetery, he jumps at the opportunity to investigate. The Bergman crypt contains four intricately designed stained glass windows, one for each season, two of which are confirmed as definitely fake. Along with young Harvard graduate, Tyler McAdams, Decker must solve the mystery of the forgeries. His search leads him to Manhattan, although perhaps he should look closer to home: when a co-ed is brutally murdered at a local colleges, Decker must put his search for the art thief on hold. But t for long...
- Author BiographyBorn in St. Louis, Faye Kellerman is one of the most highly considered US crime authors. Her first novel, 'The Ritual Bath' (1986) introduced Sergeant Peter Decker and Rina Lazarus. It also won the 1987 Macavity Award for Best First Mystery. Kellerman currently lives in Beverly Hills with her husband and four children.
- Author(s)Faye Kellerman
- PublisherHarperCollins Publishers
- Date of Publication20/11/2014
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Series TitlePeter Decker and Rina Lazarus Crime Thrillers
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Weight330 g
- Width130 mm
- Height197 mm
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound,B-format paperback
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $30.61Trending at AU $31.89
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $84.92
- AU $29.93Trending at AU $31.44
- AU $46.04Trending at AU $52.81
- AU $12.75Trending at AU $13.19
- AU $19.76Trending at AU $20.49
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.67
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.