All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $24.37Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $68.55Trending at AU $73.71
- AU $19.97Trending at AU $23.01
- AU $56.63Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.07
- AU $14.82Trending at AU $17.32
About this product
- DescriptionWhat people are saying: Sometimes a reader needs to curl up with a deliciously good book and disappear from their own world for awhile. Murder Caribbean-Style spirited me away into a world that oozed with the charms of such exotic locations as Barbados, St. Thomas, Sint Maarten and Puerto Rico. Diane Rapp offers a gift to her readers: She whets an adventurer's appetite with zesty, vivid descriptions of fascinating out-of-the-way places at each port, sites that are unkwn to many tourists. We are treated to descriptions of t only the duties of personnel on a cruise ship but, more so, their very human nuances. Review by Doreen Cox. Book Description: When Kayla Sanders accepts a free Caribbean cruise aboard the Aurora, she gets sucked into a modern-day mutiny culminating in the murder of her ex-lover, Patrick MacIntyre. When Kayla was denied a well-deserved promotion, she resigned. Kayla's shipboard friends applauded her bravery, but she knew the truth. Reeling from the painful humiliation inflicted by an unfaithful lover, Kayla welcomed an excuse to run home and hide. Living like a hermit in Colorado she worked days as a typist and wrote a Caribbean guidebook at night. Four years later, Kayla arrives on board her old ship and savors the VIP treatment afforded a published author-until Patrick falls dead at her feet. Plunging into a frenzied investigation to discover the killer before police arrest her friends, Kayla bumps into Steven Young every time she uncovers a clue. They soon join forces to unravel the mystery and spark a fledgling romance. Like a tightrope walker balancing between passion and peril, Kayla risks her life to unearth the truth behind Patrick's death and free herself from his memory. Should she trust Steven and risk ather broken heart-or worse?
- Author BiographyDiane Rapp became an entrepreneur when she started her own dog grooming salon in Santa Barbara, California. She spent the next thirty years as a small business owner; she sold real estate, started an office supply/copy center, and performed free-lance advertising design. During all those years Diane wrote stories as a cure for insomnia. She wrote short stories about dogs for a local German Shepherd Dog Club newsletter, and then expanded to full length novels. After Diane and her daughter Laura co-authored a travel guidebook entitled Cruising the Eastern Caribbean (four editions were published by Hunter Publishing) Laura gave Diane the idea of writing a mystery set on cruise ships in the Caribbean. Murder Caribbean-Style is the first novel of a series featuring Kayla, Steven and their friends. Muder on a Ghost Ship is the second novel in the series. The characters encounter smugglers, kidnappers, and murderers while they try to solve the murder of a ghost haunting the ship. Diane also writes a science fiction/fantasy series that is suitable for young and adult readers. You can find out more about her books at www.quicksilvernovels.com.
- Author(s)Diane Rapp
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication22/09/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight277 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine14 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.