CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $34.26Trending at AU $43.83
- AU $65.99Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.39
- AU $79.99Trending at AU $83.65
- AU $16.95Trending at AU $29.65
- AU $13.32Trending at AU $15.85
- AU $17.70Trending at AU $19.68
About this product
- DescriptionWhen the head chef collapses into baker Carol Sabala's cookie dough, she is thrust into her first murder investigation. Suspects abound at Archibald's, the swanky Santa Cruz restaurant where Carol works. The head chef cut a swath of people who wanted him dead from ex-lovers to bitter rivals to greedy relatives. Even Carol plotted his demise!
- Author BiographyThe author of the Carol Sabala Mystery Series, Vinnie was a 2013 finalist for the Claymore Award. Her short stories have appeared in many publications. Retired after 27 years of teaching high school English, Vinnie lives in Santa Cruz, California, with her husband, abstract artist Daniel S. Friedman, and their spoiled cat Lolie. For more information, visit www.vinniehansen.com.
- Author(s)Vinnie Hansen
- PublisherMisterio Press
- Date of Publication02/07/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCrime, Thriller & Adventure
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMisterio Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight281 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.