All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionSouth London has a long and blood-spattered history of capital crime and many of its murder houses still stand today. There are many forgotten murders in South London, where only the murder house remains...Murder mysteries fill the pages of this book - some of them celebrated crimes, like the murder of Charles Bravo at Balham in 1876. Others remain forgotten tragedies, like the murder of Jane Soper in the Borough in 1875. This book will take you on a journey through some of the most torious crimes in South London, including the Brixton Matricide, the Battersea Tragedy and the Tooting Horror.
- Author BiographyHaving previously lived in London for many years, Jan Bondeson now works as a senior lecturer at Cardiff University. He is the author of Murder Houses of London and other true crime books.
- Author(s)Jan Bondeson
- PublisherTroubador Publishing
- Date of Publication28/06/2015
- SubjectTrue Crime
- Place of PublicationMarket Harborough
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight445 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $169.05
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
- AU $49.80Trending at AU $52.07
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $104.93
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.