All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $31.45Trending at AU $32.35
- AU $56.25Trending at AU $57.83
- AU $161.21Trending at AU $168.83
- AU $70.99Trending at AU $74.31
- AU $68.01Trending at AU $77.08
- AU $65.85Trending at AU $79.00
- AU $12.86Trending at AU $16.85
About this product
- DescriptionFor Amanda Bell Brown, just living her life is murder! How's a woman supposed to grapple with faith, a fine man, and turning thirty-five when she keeps tripping in her high heels over mysteries -- and t just the God kind? Amanda Bell Brown kws that life as a forensic psychologist isn't quite as cool as it looks on prime-time TV. But when she turns thirty-five with husband or baby on the horizon, she decides she's gotta get out and paint the town -- in her drop-dead red birthday dress. Instead, she finds herself at the scene of a crime -- and she just may kw who the killer is. She needs to spill her guts, but t on the handsome lead detective's alligator shoes -- especially if she wants him to ask her out. A complicated murder investigation unearths t just a killer but a closet full of skeletons Amanda thought were long gone. Murder, mayhem, and a fine man are wreaking havoc on her birthday, but will her sleuthing leave her alive to see past thirty-five?
- Author BiographyClaudia Mair Burney is the author of the Amanda Bell Brown mystery series and the young adult Exorsistah books. She lives in Kentucky with her husband, five of their seven children, and a rabbit. Visit her blog at RagamuffinDiva.blogspot.com.
- Author(s)Claudia Mair Burney
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication01/04/2008
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Series TitleAn Amanda Bell Brown Mystery
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- First Published2008
- ImprintSimon Spotlight Entertainment
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight297 g
- Width139 mm
- Height209 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.