Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $14.95+ AU $7.99 postage
- Good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOne powerful king. Two tragic queens. In the court of Henry VIII, it was dangerous for a woman to catch the king's eye. Anne Boleyn and Catherine Howard were cousins. Both were beautiful women, though very different in temperament. They each learned that Henry's passion was all-consuming-and fickle. Sophisticated Anne Boleyn, raised in the decadent court of France, was in love with ather man when King Henry claimed her as his own. Being his mistress gave her a position of power; being his queen put her life in jeopardy. Her younger cousin, Catherine Howard, was only fifteen when she was swept into the circle of King Henry. Her incence attracted him, but a past mistake was destined to haunt her. Painted in the rich colors of Tudor England, Murder Most Royal is a page-turning journey into the lives of two of the wives of the tempestuous Henry VIII. Look for the Reading Group Guide at the back of this book. Also available as an ebook.
- Author BiographyJean Plaidy is the pen name of Eleanor Hibbert; she was also known as Victoria Holt. More than fourteen million copies of her books have been sold worldwide. Visit maidenscrown.com for a list of other historical novels available from this prolific author.
- Author(s)Jean Plaidy
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHistorical & Mythological Fiction
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRandom House Inc
- Weight349 g
- Width132 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $20.42Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $23.42Trending at AU $26.67
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.10
- AU $56.62Trending at AU $60.72
- AU $11.92Trending at AU $16.03
- AU $7.48Trending at AU $12.42
- AU $19.09Trending at AU $23.88
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.